The ‘ESTEFANOS STUDIOS’ presents
INTENSIVE SCRIPT AND FILM ANALYSIS WORKSHOP
by Gabriele C. Sindler & Donat F. Keusch
dfk*films & script*service
Cairo | 2020 | autumn
AT “NEW FALAKI THEATER – AUC”
- 2-weeks workshop – 12 intensive working days on the principles of idea, story and script analysis and development as well as the principles of story-telling in film and the perception by the audience.
- The workshop is targeted to film professionals: scriptwriters, producers, directors, editors (cutters), consultants for buyers/investors/distributors…
- The participation of women is explicitly encouraged and welcomed.
- The working language is English, a good knowledge of English is essential.
- In preparation of the workshop the participants must read and study 7 to 9 screenplays. The scripts and films presented during the workshop will be classics and new ones (one isn’t even filmed yet). “Estefanos Studios” will distribute the scripts [by e-mail] to the participants on April 26, 2020.
- Regularly tasks are to prepare and are very helpful for the learning effect.
- Participants with own films (shorts or feature length) are invited to submit their work (film, script and synopsis in English language or subtitled) by link to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline will be announced.
- The tutors will select 1 to 3 submitted films and add them to the program.
- Participants should confirm their availability for the entire workshop.
- Eligibility for a CERTIFICATE is conditioned with at least 10-days attendance as well as the establishing of the tutorials’ tasks.
- Registration and coffee or tea every day from 09:30am
- Workshop days & timing: autumn, 2020 from 10am to 7pm